The Family Rescue and Recovery Program
The FRRP assists a family as long as necessary using the following guidelines:
You can be a part of the FRRP program through prayer and financial donation. Any monthly donation to the FRRP program will go directly to the family shortages.
2015 Milestones for the Alvarez Family
- The leader/s of the family maintains, or works to secure steady employment.
- The family submits to financial oversight by the FRRP team
- The family reaches independent financial responsibility as quickly as possible with the goal being no longer than one year in the program.
- The family commits to a local church and maintains regular attendance and or involvement and financial responsibility (tithing)
- The family agrees to weekly meetings to address family concerns of all types led by FRRP staff. Individual meetings with parents will be scheduled as requested or needed.
- In one year or less, the family accomplishes independence both financially and from FRRP oversight and assists with HOH in mentoring a new family in the program.
- Debbie works for the State of Arizona Social Services Department
- Evaluated and restructured Family Finances
- Working to eliminated long-term and short term debts.
- Developed a monthly budget and payment schedule
- Walked through 8 month litigation proceedings involving child custody issues and support
- Settlement reached and signed in October Legal Fees reached $2000.00
- Developed monthly plan for chores and responsibilities for children in the home
- 30 day excellent performance resulted in a trip to local amusement park
- Started a model rocketry program with Tommy
- Attend church every Sunday
- Hours spent in personal counseling regarding the long history of abuse and neglect for Debbie
- Regular Sunday Family Dinner at the Hope House, includes afternoon swimming, games, discussion
- Assist children with school work, programs, and homework
- Provide transportation for children to Boys and Girls Club
- Working to establish consistent, biblical, loving discipline
- Spending lots and lots of time just hanging out.
Holding on to Hope Ministries is a registered nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with the IRS and a registered corporation in Arizona.
All donations to the ministry are tax deductible per IRS regulations. Financial statements are available upon request.
© Copyright 2013 Holding on to Hope Ministries. All rights reserved.
Sexual Abuse Healing, Male Sexual Abuse Healing, Recovery from Sexual Abuse, Sexual Abuse Awareness, Sexual Abuse Prevention